The Second International Conference on Science Engineering and Environment (SEE2016) will be held in Osaka International House Foundation, Osaka city, Japan in conjunction with Mie University Res. Cen. for Env. Load Reduction, The GEOMATE Int. Soc.
SEE-Osaka 2016 (SCOPUS and ESCI index) ,21st to 23rd November 2016, Osaka, Japan.
The Second International Conference on Science, Engineering & Environment (SEE2016) will be held in Osaka International House Foundation, Osaka city, Japan in conjunction with Mie University Research Center for Environmental Load Reduction, The GEOMATE International Society, Useful Plant Spread Society, Glorious International, AOI Engineering, HOJUN, JCK, CosmoWinds and Beppu Construction, Japan. It aims to provide with great opportunities to share common interests and ideal academic platform for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments and applications in all areas of Engineering, Natural Sciences and Environment. Conference papers will be published in the special issue of International Journal of GEOMATE (SCOPUS and ESCI index) if recommended by reviewers. Authors are invited to submit the title and an abstract of about 150-250 words in English by online abstract submission form using the following webpage. The proceedings including full papers will be provided at the conference. The proceedings will carry an ISBN reference. English will be the official language of this conference.
- The GEOMATE International Society
- Mie University Research Center for Environmental Load Reduction, Japan
- Useful Plant Spread Society
- Glorious International, Japan
- AOI Engineering
- HOJUN, Japan
- JCK, Japan
- CosmoWinds, Japan
- Beppu Construction, Japan
- Awards and Publications: All papers will be reviewed by 2 peers and highly commendable paper will be awarded. All conference papers will be published in the special issue of International Journal of GEOMATE (SCOPUS and ESCI index).
- Conference History: SEE, Mie, Japan, Nov. 19-21, 2015, Chairman: Prof. Dr. Satoshi Kaneco, Mie University, Japan
GEOMATE has been selected for coverage in Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI). ESCI extend the universe of publications in Web of Science to include high-quality, peer-reviewed publications of regional importance and in emerging scientific fields. GEOMATE content in ESCI is now under consideration by Thomson Reuters to be accepted in the Science Citation Index Expanded and the Social Sciences Citation Index