JNTUK OD Apply Online – How to Apply for JNTUK Original Degree & Step by Step Online Application Procedure:
Students who appeared in their final semester examinations under JNTU Kakinada and have successfully cleared the subject along with all previous semester papers and have obtained their PC & CMM either from their colleges or from the JNTU Kakinada university.
Now looking to get JNTUK Original Degree from the university, may continue to this post, as we have mentioned the details of JNTUK Original Degree and step by step application procedure in order to obtain JNTUK OD. Also we have given a glimpse of idea of how to check JNTUK OD Status online and complete guidelines to JNTUK OD Apply Online and how to obtain it easily.
Step by Step JNTUK Online OD Application Procedure
If you get your JNTUK OD Application eligibility confirmation from the above link, then you may proceed with the following step by step JNTU Kakinada Original Degree Application Procedure Online. Go ahead and JNTUK OD Apply Online.
- Students who have passed form any of JNTU Kakinada colleges in-between the years 2009 and 2018. Also, we have mentioned you are eligible only if you have received your Provisional Degree and Consolidated Marks Memo.
- The UG students whose provisional certificates have generated after November 2017 have been kept under Pre-Convocation and for such students the Original Degree Application fee is Rs.3,500/-. The PG students whose provisional certificates have generated after 30th November 2017 have also been kept under Pre-Convocation and for such students the Original Degree Application fee is Rs.3,500/-
- The payable amount (Rs.3,500/-) can wither be paid through various online modes of Payment, such as, Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, Wallets or by at any of the branches of SBI through online-challan generated. However, we recommend online payment through Internet banking or Debit/credit card.
- List of Documents Required for JNTUK OD Online Application (Each must be between 50KB to 200 KB):
- Scanned copy of Bank Payment receipt of Bank Challan clearly mentioning Hall Ticket Number, Payment Reference Number and the Contact details of the student.
- Scanned copy of SSC Marks Memo (10th Class certificate).
- Scanned copy of provisional certificate.
- For B.Tech & B.Pharmacy Students, also scanned copy of CMM is required.
- If the candidate is a PG Students, then all semesters marks memo with in pdf format or zip or rar format.
- Scanned copy of most recent Passport size photograph.
- Once a student has made sure that he/she is ready with all the documents mentioned above, he may submit the final application online and upload the documents accordingly.