The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the final results of Junior Engineer exam 2015 on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in
The commission conducted the examination to fill 1,616 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract).
How to check SSC Junior Engineer Final Results 2015:
- Go to the official website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on relevant link
- Then, ‘click here’ tab mentioned in front of JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, Q.S. & C) EXAM. 2015 LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR THE POST OF JR. ENGINEER (CIVIL)
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take printout of it for future use.
- If any candidate finds a mismatch between his/her name, roll number and category, he/she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately
- Further, the candidates will be contacted individually by the SSC with details regarding the place and time of the document verification process.
The open competitive exam was held on July 24, 2016 at various exam centres across the state.