Medical aspirants should gear up as the expected dates for NEET 2018 is out. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release NEET Application Form 2018 in January on the official website, cbseneet.nic.in
Admissions which are based on NEET results will begin in deemed universities from July 10 and the results for the NEET are likely to be announced in the first week of June.
- NEET Exam 2018 (previously known as AIPMT) will be conducted on May 10, 2018
2. CBSE will release NEET UG 2018 Online Application Form in January 2018, last week
3. Closing of application fee payment facility will be in March 2018, first week
4. Last date to apply for NEET application form will be in March 2018, first week
1.Aadhaar card is a mandatory requirement for form submission, apart from being eligible for NEET exam
2. Mobile number and email ID entered during registration must be candidate’s own or their parents
3. All official communications regarding the exam will be sent to these communication points
Age Limit to apply for NEET 2018:
The minimum age required is 17 years (for all category) and maximum age limit is relaxed 5 years for the SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PH candidates as per the government rule.
The age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG) 2018 is as follows:
For candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 06.05.1994 and 01.01.2002, 25 years as on December 31, 2018.
For candidates of SC/ST/OBC category born on or between 06.05.1989 and 01.01.2002, maximum of 30 years as on December 31, 2018.
FOR MORE GATE VIDEOS AND LATEST TOPICS: