Board of School Education, Haryana has announced the results for Haryana State Open School’s Secondary/Senior Secondary exams today, December 6. Students can check the results from the official website, bseh.org.in
How to check:
1 Go to the official website
2. Click on the link ‘India Results’
3. Thereafter, students can check their respective results
4. Enter your roll number
5. After submitting the same, the result will be displayed on the screen
6.Take a printout for future use
7. The Board will be conducting the Class 10, Class 12 exams 2018 between February and March.
How to apply for Haryana Open School Class 10, Class 12 Exam 2018 registrations:
1.Go to the official website, bseh.org.in
2. Click on the relevant link
3. Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
Click to submit
Note: All the candidates are advised to take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Application fee along with important dates:
1. December 11: Rs 800
2. December 12 (with late fee): Rs 900
3. December 19 to 25: Rs 1100
4. December 26 to January 1: Upto Rs 1800
About Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH):
The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani came into existence in 1969 as per Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969 with its head-quarters at Chandigarh later shifted to Bhiwani in January 1981. The Board started with a staff of 100 officials allocated from Punjab University, Chandigarh and conducted the first examination of matriculation level (10th Class) in 1970.The mission of the board is to prescribe relevant syllabus and textbooks.
OR MORE GATE VIDEOS AND LATEST TOPICS: