The new oil order 10th November 2016,London, United Kingdom.
With oil prices plunging as much as 18 percent in early 2016, how can energy companies survive and thrive in a prevailing climate and build sustainable business models for the future? Chaired by Henry Tricks, Energy and Commodities Editor, The Economist, this summit will discuss how the industry is having to entirely rethink their business models and innovate to survive. Register today: www.energysummit.economist.com
Opening Keynote Address
Tord Lien, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Norway, will give a geopolitical perspective on energy, politics and the global economics.
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Barry Gardiner MP, Shadow Climate Change Minister, Labour Party
- Peter Terium, President and Chief Executive Officer, RWE
- Claudio Descalzi, Chief Executive Officer, Eni
- David King, Special Representative for Climate Change, United Kingdom
- Dominic Emery, Vice President Long Term Strategy and Policy, BP
- Sumant Sinha, Chairman and CEO, ReNew Power
- Mark Brownstein, Vice President, Climate and Energy Program, Environmental Defense Fund
- Felix Lerch, Uniper UK Country Chairman, Uniper
- Larry Ryan, Business President, Dow Energy and Water Solutions
- Gianfilippo Mancini, Chief Executive Officer, Sorgenia
VIEW THE FULL SPEAKER LINE UP AND PROGRAMME HERE:
Join industry leaders, policy-makers, regulators, innovators this November for a series of hard hitting debates that will determine the future of energy.
EDF (Environmental Defense Fund)
Dow , Uniper
To unsubscribe from Conference Alerts click here.