Experience in Patent Search: 6 months to 4 years
1. We help companies and law firms evaluate inventions and assess infringement risk quickly and competently.
2. Our experts and high quality resources can help organization align with the changing landscape, respond to internal pressures and build out resources that optimize your IP.
3. The professional staff at Clarivate combine industry leading enhanced data and powerful research and analysis tools with extensive industry knowledge and deep IP expertise to distill the essential information into reliable, digestible, actionable reports.
4. Our experts systematically review patent portfolio to help you find hidden gems and strategically expand your current licensing programs. We also vet IP for out-licensing or enforcement opportunities, identify potential infringers of technology and evaluate patent assets during M&A IP due diligence.
5. Our best selling product Derwent Innovation provides access to the most trusted global patent data and scientific literature with powerful capabilities to perform analysis and collaborate efficiently
6.The primary responsibilities include:
7.Performing various patent searches (for example, patentability, Freedom to Operate, patent validity/invalidity assessment) in Chemical / Biotechnology domain
8.Searching in different patent databases and analyzing patent publications
9. Searching and analyzing non-patent literature
10. Perform various other types of patent analyses, such as, claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, patent valuation etc.
1. Strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features in chemical engineering, metallurgy, and/or pharmaceutical chemistry
2. Sequence search experience would be an added advantage.
3. Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist
4. Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
5. Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Prior knowledge of different patent and non-patent databases is desirable
B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./Ph.D Chemical / Polymer / Oil & Gas / Material Science
B.Tech Biotechnology, Biochemistry / M.Tech – Biotechnology, Biochemistry
Experience in Patent Search:
6 months – 3 years
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
FOR MORE INFORMATION
FOR MORE GATE VDIEOS AND LATEST TOPICS