ORACLE ADF & WEBCENTER DEVELOPER – Hyderabad
We are hiring Oracle ADF & Webcenter with 8+ years of experience
Required Skill Set:
- Knowledge of Oracle Webcenter Portal.
- Good understanding of using Webcenter Security/Metadata Layer for user personalization.
- Good knowledge of exposing ADF taskflows in Webcenter.
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle ADF / JSF.
- Strong working knowledge of ADF UI, task flows, ADF integration with Web Services, ADF BC4J Components.
- Strong understanding of ADF/JSF Page lifecycle
- Good knowledge of CSS, Stylesheets and designing UI Templates for ADF/Webcenter applications.
- Proficient in Java, REST based web services and invocation of REST webservices.
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Proficient in SQL and should be able to work with PLSQL.
- Good understanding of Web Services, Web Services Security
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
4 Sight Solutions Private Limited
Our Leadership team of Top Tier Consultants have over a decade of “Big 4” consulting experience in providing SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Mobility Project leadership from Conceptualization to Implementation and have managed implementation teams of mid-size to large-size scales.
We have invested in our methodology and reusable models, and templates related to IT Architecture and Design Services. Many our practitioners have been speakers and SME (subject matter experts) at several user conferences.
Our Practitioners have an average consulting experience of ten years and have diverse knowledge in a wide spectrum of industries and understand the markets in which our clients do business.
Our consultants stay current with emerging technologies and have the business and technical experience to enable clients to align their business and IT strategies.
The Nsight team has a proven track record to deliver projects on time and within budget. Our consultants are well versed in different methodologies, processes and tools
We deliver a great quality of work and provide a positive experience to clients with a sense of trust and comfort.
Nsight is now a certified minority owned business, capable of delivering best-in-class IT services, solutions, and staffing for organizations that encourage NMSDC-certified suppliers.
Our capabilities include high-value consulting services and solution around SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Cloud and Mobility where we bring Big Four consulting experience and talent to deliver successful projects for our clients.