Technology & Product Details-CA API Gateways:
Expose, secure and manage backend applications, network systems or infrastructure via APIs.
With this additional functionality, CA API Gateways represent the best available solution for enterprises looking to open data and services to partners, developers, mobile apps, cloud services and smart devices.
We have already kicked off a product with APIM platform, and we are looking for you to:
Help build an API Management full-stack services plug-in for our Micro gateway product, with a focus on SaaS, PaaS and Microservices
Help evolve our mobile and APIM platform offering
Build features to fill the gap in the API market to fit into the cloud native trend
- Expertise in Server-side Java (J2EE-Spring, Hibernate) programming, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Experience in developing highly available, low latency, web-scale distributed systems.
- Solid Experience building APIs.
- Experience with microservices, Docker, AWS, Azure.
- Experience in Security and Performance.
- Good ability to handling customer issues, escalations.
- Have a strong ability to coach and mentor other developers.
- Have a keen sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Develop features: Design, Create Functional Spec, Review, Code from scratch until production.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Work independently or with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well-defined goals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
CA (India) Technologies Private Limited