International Conference on Climate Change 2017 (ICCC 2017)
“Climate Change, Facing the challenge beyond COP21”
Hosting Partner – University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
Academic Partner – University of Leicester, United Kingdom
Strategic Partner – Environmental Foundation Limited (EFL), Sri Lanka
Greetings from Sri Lanka!
We are delighted to invite you to the International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC 2017) will be held on 16th and 17th February 2017, in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Researchers are invited to send abstracts for all modes of Oral, Poster and Virtual Presentations. Research areas suitable for paper
submission include the following fields:
- Climate Prediction: Modeling and Detection of Recent and Future Climate Change
- Observations for Long-Term Climate Monitoring
- Climate Change impacts on biodiversity conservation and natural resource management
- Role of Renewable Energy Sources in a Warming World
- Climate Change and Energy: Policies, Planning & Management
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Climate Change and Technology
Read more at – http://climatechangeconference
Abstract submission deadline: 15th December 2016
Submit Your Abstract at – abstract@climatechangeconferen
Free Publication Opportunity
All papers presented will be published in conference abstract book with ISBN. All the manuscripts will be published in electronically with ISSN in proceedings with a DOI number (DOI prefix: 10.17501). Selected manuscripts will be published in collaborated journals. All full papers will be under double-blind review.
nternational Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management – ISSN: 1756-8692
Indexing and abstracting by – Scopus, Thomson Reuters Social Sciences Citation Index (ISI)