IEC 61850 Europe 2017, 26-28 Sep 017, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Now firmly established as the European end-user forum for IEC 61850 experts and implementation leaders, this dedicated 3-day conference, exhibition and networking forum provides the information, inspiration, and connections you need to propel your IEC 61850 deployments further faster!
This year’s end-user driven programme explores the opportunities and challenges presented by sophisticated multi-vendor multi-edition IEC 61850 implementation, operation and maintenance. Utility experiences of advanced functionalities such as Process Bus, GOOSE Messaging, PRP & HSR, and Time Synchronisation are evaluated in the context of digital substations, as well as inter-substation, substation to SCADA systems, substation to metering infrastructure, and substation to DER.
Registration is now live for the 4th Annual IEC 61850 Europe 2017 conference, exhibition and networking forum. To review the programme and speaker line-up, and to register your place at the Very Early Bird rate saving you €400 on delegateplaces and €1,000 on exhibitor spaces please visit the event website today!
This year’s programme explores the opportunities and challenges presented by sophisticated multi-vendor multi-edition implementation, operation and maintenance. Utility experiences of advanced functionalities such as Process Bus, GOOSE Messaging, PRP & HSR, and Time Synchronisation are evaluated in the context of digital substations, as well as inter-substation, substation to control room, substation to DER, and substation to microgrids.
With case-studies from Europe, USA, India & China, you will benefit from tried and tested global perspectives on how you can drive interoperability and cost-efficiency through IEC 61850.
Just some of the benefits of this year’s programme include:
– Case-Study Programme – hear from 14+ utility IEC 61850 experts and implementation leaders on the lessons learnt from actual deployments of the standard across smart grid infrastructures
– Utility Heavy Speaker Line-Up – selected on the strength of the projects they are involved in, their pivotal roles in implementation decision making, and their insights into lessons learnt and future roadmap
– Round table Discussions – the opportunity to brainstorm and problem solve with peers from across the IEC 61850 ecosystem in small groups, bring real-life challenges to the table, and take-away fresh new solutions to support your implementation objectives
– Fundamentals Workshop – run by Christoph Brunner, Chair of the IEC TC57 WG10 and taking place the day before the main conference, this workshop demystifies the fundamental building blocks of this complex standard and provides a comprehensive understanding of how it can be applied in a variety of scenarios
– Solution Zone – running alongside the conference, the solution zone provides a focused display of IEC 61850 products and services on the market, with experts on hand to discuss your specific challenges and provide tailored advice to help propel your implementation plans to the next level
– Live Demo Labs – a 1:1 private demonstration, providing you with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of the most advanced and forward-looking IEC 61850 solutions and services
– Evening Networking Reception – taking place the evening of conference day one, this complementary networking event is open to all participants, and provides the opportunity to relax and unwind, meet with colleagues from across the European IEC 61850 community, allow new ideas to cement and new partnership opportunities to emerge
We look forward to welcoming you to the event in September 2017.