ICE Transport Asset Management 2016
Top transport managers will gather at the Institution of Civil Engineer’s Transport Asset Management conference later this month to optimise how large scale assets are built, repaired and maintained.
Delegates at the one day event will:
- Benefit from a packed programme reflecting the latest industry trends
- Get exclusive updates from policy makers, industry leaders and experts including the Office of Rail and Road, Department for Transport, Network Rail, Highways England and many more.
- Network with senior transport professionals sharing ideas and taking away solutions
- Attend a specialist exhibition featuring innovative products and services to help organisations maintain competitive edge
View the full programme and speaker line-up at www.ice-tam.com
Already registered are representatives from:
- Asset owners including Network Rail, Highways England and Transport for London
- Top engineering companies including AECOM, Balfour Beatty, BAM Nuttall, Carillion, Costain, Jacobs, Kier, Mott MacDonald and VolkerFitzpatrick
- Local authorities from across the UK
- Leading consultancy firms
Book now at www.ice-tam.com/registration