ICE BIM 2016
19th October 2016, London, United Kingdom.
ICE BIM offers delegates insight including:
- What you need to know about Government's plans for BIM Level 3 from Mark Bew, UK Government Task Group for BIM
- How BIM data management will help you minimise costs and failures in asset management, a Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure presentation
- Lessons German Railways learnt on creating and managing a strategic BIM road map
Enhancements you can apply to your design process and how to let innovation flourish from Carillion What the benefits of using BIM early are
- How you can utilise BIM for clash avoidance, mitigating risk and minimising costs, experiences of the Edinburgh - Glasgow Rail Improvement Scheme
- How BIM can help you win projects
The sixth BIM conference from ICE is an expert look at how industry will take the lead, steering BIM implementation to realise the business and real-world potential of the model. Delegates can customise their day with streams and workshops.
Places are filling up fast, book your place today at www.ice-bim.com
Web address: http://www.ice-bim.com
Sponsored by: Institution of Civil Engineers
To unsubscribe from Conference Alerts click here.