Aeroplane Controlling System is our project, which deals with remote operation. The circuit can be used to remotely control an aeroplane by using Frequency Modulation. The control is done without any wire connection, but be means of radio waves, like FM remote control.
The focus of this project is to enable ease in operating different relays and gives emphasis on using FM waves. By means of our modern project people feel easy to control different electrical and electronic gadgets without their movement from one place to another. In our project is to control the rotation of the motor and blade angles with the help of remote control. There are two 12 volt D.C motors are used for this project. One is for the rotation of blade and another one is for slope diver. 12 Volt Battery is used to supply the power to the motor.
Nowadays, remote control occupies various electronic sections by its comfortable nature. Remote control copies the device and the control panel with no wire but radio waves. This reduces the need to reach your device every time to “ON” or “OFF” that device. This project allows operating ten different devices like a fan, light and all other electronic items.
By simply sitting at one place different tasks can be controlled using this modern project. Since this system used radio waves the devices even when the user is hidden from the devices by obstacles the devices can be activated due to its comparative large operating range.
The message to be communicated has to be first converted into an electrical signal by the help of a suitable transducer. The electrical signal so obtained has to be suitable processed and amplified before being fed to the channel.
The information signal called the modulating signal is used to modulate a high frequency sine wave signal. The type of modulation depends on the requirements.
The carrier signal generated by the oscillator goes to the RF output power amplifiers through the buffer and RF amplifiers. The RF amplifier sends the signal containing all bands of frequencies.
Practically all receivers today are super heterodyne. The RF amplifier is tuned to the required incoming frequency. The output of the RFA is combined with the local oscillator voltage and normally converted into a signal of lower fixed frequency. This IF signal contains the same modulation as the original carrier. It is then amplified and detected to obtain information.
A fixed frequency difference is maintained between the local oscillator and the RF frequency with the help of capacitance tuning, IF stage consists of a number of transformers which provides a large gain.
The characteristics of the IFA are kept independent of the frequency to which the receiver is tuned, so that the sensitivity of the super heterodyne remains fairly uniform throughout its tuning range. The various blocks of super heterodyne receiver are explained as follows.
APPLICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES
1. Using a single transmitter we can control many appliances like speed of the fan, light switching adjusting the flame in a gas.
2. It is very economical.
3. As we said earlier it is easy to control the devices even when we are hidden from the devices through a closed room or concrete wall.
4. So far In daily use, we have come across remote controls only for television and Radios. This project enhances the used of a remote even in other electrical appliances also.
5. Receiving problem is restricted.
6. This project provides another facility to control the speed of the fan by gradual regulation.
1. A wide range of frequencies cannot be tuned with the help of this remote control.
2. There is a possibility of heavy line fluctuations and disturbances to occur. In case of TV or Radio, at certain times, the receiver will be liable to pick up the disturbances such as sound of vehicles and other things.
3. It will not be possible to increase the range of channels.
4. Interruption in the frequency range is possible. The above statement states that, if we have a frequency range say 10 MHz, 12MHz and so on, then there will be an interruption in the middle frequencies like 11 MHz, 9 MHz etc.