The advent of new high-speed technology and the growing computer capacity provided realistic opportunity for new robot controls and realization of new methods of control theory. This technical improvement together with the need for high performance robots created faster, more accurate and more intelligent robots using new robots control devices, new drives and advanced control algorithms. Now a day’s so many useful technologies are coming out to make our life style more comfort, luxurious and secure. Especially in mobile field so many application are being developed to give us more information and entertainment. This project is designed with combination of two latest and most demanding technologies that are Android and Embedded Systems. Android is a Linux based operating system designed primarily for mobile devices and it is a open source .There are so many applications are already developed on Android and many applications are being developed at free of cost for its users. We can also develop our own customized applications with free of cost or with minimum cost according to our requirements. In this project we will create an application to control the robot direction from android mobile. Whenever we operate any direction key on this android application then it sends a command to controlling section using blue tooth At controlling system side we have Bluetooth module, micro controller, robot motors driving circuit and Robot. Whenever this blue tooth module receives command from android application then it transfers this command to micro controller. Micro controller will control the robot direction according to command it received.
- KEIL IDE for developing micro controller code
- ORCAD for designing schematics
- PROLOAD or FLASH MAGIC for dumping the hex file into controller
- Eclipse for developing Android application
- AT89S52 Micro controller.
- L293D for driving motors.
- 60 rpm motors.
- Blue tooth module
- Regulated +5V Power supply.
- Easy to use.
- We can take feedback from robot and display that feedback on same application
- Safe and secured
- Can be used to control all types of robot.
- Can be used to control the robot in dangerous areas where human cannot go like fire accidents places and bomb detection places
Advanced Android Mobile Controlling Robot Block diagram: